Geo Davis (aka virtualDavis) is a poet errant who blogs, a storyteller who doodles, a global nomad turned helicopter homeowner, an unabashed flâneur, and a marginalia junkie. He taught and coached at Santa Fe Preparatory School and The American School of Paris, co-founded Maison Margaux in Faubourg Saint-Germain, Paris and Adobe Oasis in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
He currently ranks as the world’s most enthusiastic collector, curator, and conveyor of Essex on Lake Champlain esoterica, (a distinction deemed dubious by his long-suffering spouse).
One day Geo Davis will sail around the world. Until then he lives with his bride and dog in New York’s Adirondacks, New Mexico’s high desert, and online at virtualdavis.com and @virtualdavis.
Geo Davis is a serial blogger. You can dawdle your lunch break away reading:
- ponderous posts on storytelling, doodling, publishing, and other esoterica at virtualDavis.com;
- adventures (and misadventures) of rehabilitating an historic home at Rosslyn Redux: Reawakening a home, a dream and ourselves;
- sometimes unnerving, occasionally euphoric, and always pollyanna “midlife mashups” at 40×41.com;
- nautical logs at Sailing Errant;
- matters of parenting, babylandia, and childfreedom at Why No Kids?
Geo meanders on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube and Flickr.